Paczewski Legal team provide professional legal advice in:
- assessing whether planned activities comply with competition law and proposing solutions ensuring both business objectives and legal compliance
- representing clients in proceedings before the Polish Competition Authority (PCA) and European Commission and in related court cases in all instances, including the Supreme Court
- assessing whether a transaction has to be notified to the PCA or European Commission, including representing clients during proceedings before the PCA or European Commission
- identifying practices infringing collective consumer interests, particularly in contract models and proposing relevant legal actions
- reviewing distribution agreements and systems as well as developing new legal solutions
Paczewski Legal team advise clients on unfair competition issues and offers its clients protection against such actions in the ever changing business environment.
We have extensive experience in misleading advertising and product protection issues. We conduct negotiations and successfully represent our clients in all types of disputes in the area of unfair competition.
COURT AND OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTES RESOLUTION
Paczewski Legal team advise on:
- civil proceedings in common courts of all instances and before the Supreme Court,
- administrative court proceedings,
- pre-court stages and mediation]
Paczewski Legal team create and conduct engaging, practical, tailored and effective workshops and training sessions in competition compliance.
COMPLEX LEGAL SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES
We look after your business thanks to our interdisciplinary legal team. We offer practical and comprehensive legal solutions. Paczewski Legal team advise on tax regulations, real estate, regulatory and employment issues.